Friday, January 23, 2009

{ Ushering in the Ox }

Before we head off for the long weekend, I just want to highlight this lovely homegrown label that produces organic clothing for babies and adults.

Dean & Issy, the passionate founders of Belle & Dean moved from London to Singapore so they can introduce the organic clothes concept to a new place.

I'm glad they chose to produce their clothes in Singapore as the label is not only affordable, they provide free delivery to all parts of the island. Do take a look at their website to view the whole collection.

If you prefer to view and touch the real thing, we stock the baby range. One of my favourite items is this little number.

organic_baby_cardigan

A cute little cardigan ($45) to keep your baby warm yet comfortable.

I knew I had to get something for my good friend's baby. Her little bub will look so cute in this bodysuit.

sleeveless-bodysuit-hedgeho

Sleeveless Hedgehog Bodysuit $22.50

For our international readers, Belle & Dean ships internationally.

Before I forget, please take note of our operating hours during CNY:-

24th January - 11am to 9pm

25th January - 11am to 5pm

26th January - CLOSED

27th January - CLOSED

29th January - 12pm to 9pm

I'm heading off to sunny Perth and I will return in February with postings of new goodies at the shop.

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments: